Guilford Community Care Network (GCCN)
Get access to assisted healthcare! Click the link below, download the orange card application and virtual enrollment flyer, and submit by email, fax, or mail.
931 Third St
Greensboro, NC 27405
211 S Centennial St
High Point, NC 27260
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Do you offer Psychological Evaluations?
No, however we have several readily available resources that can assist you with that.
• Do you offer telehealth?
Yes, we do.
• Do you have a sliding scale?
Yes, Please see Pricing under our “Services” tab.
• What ages do you treat?
Ages 3 and up.
• Do your providers prescribe medication?
Yes. Dr. Montague and Kyle Duncan, PMHNP-BC are able to.
• Do you need a referral to be seen?
No, you do not.
• Do you complete FMLA forms?
Yes, we can complete FMLA forms once you are evaluated and the provider deems it necessary.
• What types of therapy do you provide?
– DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy),
– CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy),
– CPT (Cognitive Process Therapy)
– PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
– REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy)
– Behavior Modification
– Other Specified Types (i.e., Group, Family, Play, Reality, Grief, etc.)
• Do you provide documentation for Emotional Support Animals?
Yes, we do.
• Do you provide after-hours services?
We close at 5:30 pm and also have a crisis line.
• Are you open on the weekend?
Yes, we are from 10a-4p by appointment only.
• Do you accept walk-ins?
Yes, we do if the schedule permits.